1st August 2019, 02:55 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study PhD(Social Work) in Chatrapati Shahu Central Institute of Business Education and Research?

Hi Sir, I want to study PhD(Social Work) in Chatrapati Shahu Central Institute of Business Education and Research. I just want to know about the duration of this course. So, please tell me about the duration and also let me know about the eligibility criteria for applying in this course.

4th August 2019, 10:47 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study PhD(Social Work) in Chatrapati Shahu Central Institute of Business Education and Research?

Eligibility to study PhD (Social Work) in Chatrapati Shahu Central Institute of Business Education and Research are as follows:-
Candidate must have completed their M.Phil degree in the relevant stream from a recognized University.
Candidate must have scored at least 55% aggregate in M.Phil Degree.
Candidate must not have any backlog or compartment in any of the subject at PG.
There is no age restriction to pursue this course.
5th August 2019, 10:39 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study PhD(Social Work) in Chatrapati Shahu Central Institute of Business Education and Research?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi Sir, I want to study PhD(Social Work) in Chatrapati Shahu Central Institute of Business Education and Research. I just want to know about the duration of this course. So, please tell me about the duration and also let me know about the eligibility criteria for applying in this course.
If you have completed Masters degree in Social Work then you are eligible for Ph.D course in Chatrapati Shahu Central Institute of Business Education and Research but your masters degree marks must be above 55% from a recognized University.

You must have a valid UGC NET score card to get admission in Chatrapati Shahu Central Institute of Business Education and Research for Ph.D course.

Duration for PhD course is 5 to 7 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?