17th September 2019, 10:44 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study PhD(Sanskrit) in Himachal Pradesh University?

Hello friends, can you let me know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission in Himachal Pradesh University for studying PhD in Sanskrit course? Kindly let me know about the eligibility criteria asap. Waiting for your response. Thank you!

20th September 2019, 08:18 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study PhD(Sanskrit) in Himachal Pradesh University?

You need to have a masters degree in Sanskrit or it's related subject with minimum 55% marks from a recognized university to apply for PhD Sanskrit admission. There is a relaxation of 5% marks for those who belong to reserved category.

Admission will be on merit through written exam and interview conducted by the concerned university. Just make sure you are well prepared for it.
21st September 2019, 02:11 AM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study PhD(Sanskrit) in Himachal Pradesh University?

The minimum eligibility required to get admission to Doctor of Philosophy(Sanskrit) in Himachal Pradesh University is Masters or Post Graduation in Sanskrit with minimum 55% marks from a recognized university.

The admission to Doctor of Philosophy(Sanskrit) in Himachal Pradesh University is through entrance examination conducted by Himachal Pradesh University.

You can visit the website http://www.hpuniv.ac.in for more information.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?