3rd July 2018, 09:34 AM
Kapoor bhardwaj

Why students of Annamalai University are not eligible to study MBA in Himachal Pradesh University?

Sir, I have completed my BBA(Computer Application) from Annamalai University. I want to enroll in Himachal Pradesh University for MBA course. But the university controller said that Annamalai University is not valid and I cannot be able to study MBA in HPU. Why it is?

Related Questions:
  1. Names of the institutes which are NCTE recognized?
  2. How to do B.Ed through correspondence? How to get admission?
  3. Can I do B.Ed after degree in B.Com? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Is it advisable to do M.Phil (Hindi) from Himachal Pradesh University?
  5. List of Institutions for M.Ed approved by Indian Government?
  6. Guidance to pursue M.Ed through Himachal Pradesh University being a candidate having done B.Ed from Kashmir University?
  7. BE/B.Tech can be done from approved distance education universities after DECE?
  8. Am I eligible to get registered in paramedical council of Himachal Pradesh after completion of B.Sc Radiology?
  9. Is there any disadvantage in doing integrated Ph.D?
  10. Can I get scholarship to study BSc(Nursing) in Himachal Pradesh University?
  11. Does distance MBA of Annamalai University is recognized by MG University, Kerala?
  12. Will the BA Certificate from Madurai University be valid in Himachal Pradesh?
  13. What to do for getting admission to B.Ed being a candidate having secured 41.8% in Graduation?
  14. How to pursue B.Ed correspondence course? I have done my B.A economics from Mumbai
  15. Details and qualification required to study PhD(Computer Science) in Himachal Pradesh University?
  16. Am I eligible to write Himachal pradesh, CPMT? My father is army man and posted at Himachal Pradesh
  17. Information about B.Ed correspondence course in Mumbai?
  18. Is it possible to do PG in Environmental after doing BE in Biotechnology? Are there any courses(Environmental Management) offered in India which I should take up with my degree? Universities offering the course?
14th July 2018, 05:52 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Why students of Annamalai University are not eligible to study MBA in Himachal Pradesh University?

MBA (Master of Business Administration) is a 2 years post graduation level degree.

Annamalai university is recognised by UGC, AICTE and it is approved by NAAC B++.

BBA degree from annamalai university is valid for getting admissions in different universities for higher education or getting jobs in government or private sector.
Every university accepts the degree from annamalai university. You can try admission in any other university for MBA.
The reason for rejection of admission in HPU is due to the approval of NAAC. NAAC has approved the university by B++ due to that HPU rejected the degree from annamalai university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?