8th October 2016, 01:06 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study PhD in Sports Management for MBA student?

After completing my MBA which I am studying with Sports Management, I want to do PhD in same stream. Kindly tell me about the eligibility criteria for studying PhD in this stream? Please let me know asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to study PhD in Management in Abroad for MBA postgraduate? Total expenses to study PhD in Abroad?
  2. Entrance exams to study PhD in Management for MBA(Finance) 3rd semester student? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Should I study PhD in Management/Economics after completing M.Com in Business Management? Eligibility criteria and fee expenses to study?
  4. Possibility to study PhD in Management in Abroad for MBA candidate?
  5. Eligibility to do PhD in Tourism Management for M.Com(Business Management) student?
  6. Is Hotel Management specialization available to study in PhD course? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Can I get direct admission in Kolhan University to study PhD with 60% in Post Graduation?
  8. Eligibility to study Ph.D in Hospital Management for MBA postgraduate? List of universities in India?
  9. Is it beneficial to do PhD in Tourism Management after MBA in Tourism Administration student?
  10. Eligibility to study PhD in Abroad for PGDM student?
  11. Can I study PhD in Finance after completing MBA(Finance)? Procedure to get admission?
  12. Should I have to pursue M.Phil to study PhD in Management in Abroad if completed MBA? List of reputed universities which offer PhD in Management in Abroad?
  13. Can I apply to study PhD(Management) if completed distance MBA(Operation Management) from Madras University?
  14. Does Delhi University offers PhD in Management course to MBA(Marketing) postgraduate? Benefits of doing PhD in Management?
  15. Can I study PhD in Management through NET being a 36 years old MBA(Marketing & MIS) postgraduate? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. How many courses are there after doing +3 commerce?
  17. How many years will it take to complete PhD after completion of MBA HR? Can I take PhD in Arts or only Management? -- [New]
  18. Can I study PhD in Business Management after completing MBA? Course duration and total expenses? -- [Most Discussed]
12th October 2016, 10:22 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study PhD in Sports Management for MBA student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
After completing my MBA which I am studying with Sports Management, I want to do PhD in same stream. Kindly tell me about the eligibility criteria for studying PhD in this stream? Please let me know asap.
After completion of MBA course, you are eligible for Ph.D course in Sports Management.

But your masters degree marks must be above 55%.

You must have a valid UGC NET score card.
13th October 2016, 02:43 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study PhD in Sports Management for MBA student?

You can apply for the above mentioned course after completion of your MBA after having cleared your Masters degree with a minimum of 55% in aggregate and after that you will have to appear for NET/SET examination. Once you have cleared the examination, you will be very much eligible to get a seat in any good Institute to continue with your studies further.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?