9th July 2019, 01:36 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study PhD(Veterinary Medicine) in DRPCAU Patna?

Hello friends, can you let me know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission in DRPCAU Patna for studying PhD in Veterinary Medicine course? Kindly let me know about the eligibility criteria asap. Waiting for your response. Thank you!

12th July 2019, 01:30 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study PhD(Veterinary Medicine) in DRPCAU Patna?

The eligibility to study PhD in Veterinary Medicine at DRPCAU, Patna is given below.

==> Candidate must have done a Master's degree in the relevant field with a minimum 65% marks from a recognized university.

==> Admission will be done on the basis of entrance test which is followed by the personal interview.

I am also giving you the university website link for your reference that is www.rpcau.ac.in
12th July 2019, 08:15 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study PhD(Veterinary Medicine) in DRPCAU Patna?

Eligibility to study PhD (Veterinary Medicine) in DRPCAU, Patna are as mentioned below:-
Candidate must have completed their Master's degree in Veterinary science/ Animal Husbandry etc. from a recognised University.
Candidate must have scored at least 55% aggregate in Master's degree.
There is no age restriction to pursue this course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?