25th February 2019, 01:11 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study PhD(Water Resources Engineering) in Jaypee University of Information Technology?

Hello friends, can you let me know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission in Jaypee University of Information Technology for studying PhD in Water Resources Engineering course? Kindly let me know about the eligibility criteria asap. Waiting for your response. Thank you!

27th February 2019, 11:30 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study PhD(Water Resources Engineering) in Jaypee University of Information Technology?

Jaypee University of Information Technology does not offer PhD(Water Resources Engineering) program. Jaypee University of Information Technology offers PhD programs in the following specializations;

Bioinformatics & Biotechnology

Civil Engineering

Computer Science & Engineering

Electronics & Communication Engineering

Humanities & Social Sciences

Mathematics

Physics & Materials Science

In order to be eligible to study PhD programs, candidates must have a Master's degree in relevant subjects with at least 55% marks (50% for SC/ST/PWD candidates) from any recognized university.

Candidates can find detailed information on the below mentioned website link.
http://www.juit.ac.in/phd.php

Last edited by ppsahu; 28th February 2019 at 06:45 AM. Reason: Remove *
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?