18th January 2021, 04:21 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study PhD(Zoology) in Orissa University of Agriculture and Technology

Hi everyone, I just want to know that if I am going to take admission in Orissa University of Agriculture and Technology for PhD(Zoology) then what is the eligibility criteria for admission? Kindly let me know about the eligibility asap.

21st January 2021, 01:26 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study PhD(Zoology) in Orissa University of Agriculture and Technology

The eligibility to study a PhD in Zoology at Orissa University of Agriculture and Technology is a candidate must have passed Master's degree in the relevant field with a minimum score of 55% marks in aggregate from a recognized university. There is no specific age limit to apply for this course. Admission selection will be done on the basis of the score obtained in common entrance test followed by an interview which is conducted by the university.

I am also giving you the university website link for your reference that is www.ouat.nic.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?