18th January 2021, 04:21 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study PhD(Zoology) in Orissa University of Agriculture and Technology

Hi friends, I want to get admission in PhD(Zoology) course in Orissa University of Agriculture and Technology. So, I would like to know about the admission procedure. Can any of you please let me know about the admission procedure asap.

21st January 2021, 01:32 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study PhD(Zoology) in Orissa University of Agriculture and Technology

The admission procedure to study a PhD in Zoology at Orissa University of Agriculture and Technology is a candidate must have passed Master's degree in the relevant field with a minimum score of 55% marks in aggregate from a recognized university. Admission selection will be done on the basis of the score obtained in common entrance test followed by an interview which is conducted by the university.

Interested candidate can apply online through university website www.ouat.nic.in by clicking on 'Admission' tab and then click on the PhD admission link. Fill the application form with all the required details and upload the scanned copy of all the relevant documents. Pay the application fee online through Net banking/debit/credit card and submit the form.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?