1st March 2018, 03:44 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams for admission in any government college of Rajasthan for B.Sc(Agriculture) course?

Sir, I want to study Agriculture in my B.Sc. I am going to appear in 12th Science board exam this year. I am very confused about what exams I should write to get admission in any government college of agriculture Rajasthan.

Related Questions:
  1. Entrance exams for admission in any government college of Rajasthan for B.Sc(Agriculture) course?
  2. List of state(other than Rajasthan) PSC exams where I am eligible to apply for government jobs? I am a BDS student and belong to Rajasthan
  3. Am I eligible to take admission for PG course in Rajasthan after completion of B.Sc IT from SMU?
  4. Sample question papers for RPMT with solutions? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Which Government College in Rajasthan offers M.Sc Maths course? What is minimum cutoff required in B.Sc?
  6. List of entrance exams to get admission in government Polytechnic at Vishakapatnam? Marks required to get seat in government college?
  7. Entrance exams to study MDS in any Government college after completing BDS?
  8. Entrance exams to get admission in Government college for Ph.D? When the entrance exam will held?
  9. Procedure to get admission for MBA in government college? Previous year question papers for entrance exams?
  10. Government jobs available for BDS students? Am I eligible for it?
  11. How to get admission in best colleges in Rajasthan after scoring 6350 RPET rank?
  12. Cut off marks to get admission in Government Girls Polytechnic, Bareilly and Government Girls Polytechnic, Jhansi?
  13. Can I get a seat in any government or private engineering college in Rajasthan? I have scored 53 marks in AIEEE. My AIEEE AIR is 80012 and state(Rajasthan) rank is 9511
  14. Admission in MBM college of Rajasthan after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering from Haryana with 79%? List of top engineering colleges of Rajasthan? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Is there any chance to get government college in Rajasthan? I have cleared NEET with 8650 rank in Rajasthan
  16. Will I get admission in any government engineering college in Rajasthan after completing diploma in electronics with 75.2%
  17. Will there be any Entrance Exams to get admission for BCA course in Government Colleges?
  18. Entrance exams available to study BTech in any Government college for Diploma Civil Engineer? -- [New]
9th March 2018, 04:03 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams for admission in any government college of Rajasthan for B.Sc(Agriculture) course?

List of Agriculture Courses Entrance Exam:-

Indian Council of Agricultural Research Entrance Exam

JNU M.Sc( Agriculture) Biotech Entrance Exam

All India Agriculture Entrance Exam

Kerala Engineering Agricultural and Medical Entrance Test

Engineering Agriculture and Medicine Common Entrance test.
9th March 2018, 05:22 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams for admission in any government college of Rajasthan for B.Sc(Agriculture) course?

These are the list of entrance exams to study Bsc agriculture in Rajasthan colleges:

Indian Council of Agricultural Research Entrance exam.

Kerala Evening agricultural and Medical Entrance test.

Evening Agriculture and Medicine Common Entrance test.

All India Agriculture entrance exam.
9th March 2018, 07:10 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

List of Entrance Exam for B.Sc Agriculture course:-

Engineering Agriculture and Medicine Common Entrance Test

All India Agriculture Entrance Exam

JNU M.Sc (Agriculture) Biotech Entrance Exam

Kerala Engineering Agricultural and Medical Entrance Test

Indian Council of Agricultural Research Entrance Exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?