10th January 2019, 01:53 AM
Unregistered

Entrance exam available to study PhD(Biotechnology) in The University of Burdwan?

Hi Sir/Madam, I just want to know about the entrance exam through which I can secure admission in The University of Burdwan for studying PhD program in Biotechnology. Kindly tell me about the entrance exam through which I can secure admission for this PhD program in this college.

14th May 2022, 11:22 PM
Ayesha baig
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study PhD(Biotechnology) in The University of Burdwan?

Yes, entrance exam is available to study PhD Biotechnology at The University of Burdwan.

For PhD Biotechnology, candidates who have done post graduate degree in Biotechnology from a recognized university can study PhD Biotechnology.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?