5th June 2018, 04:28 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams available to study Master of Mass Communication in Burdwan University?

Hi, Can I know about the entrance exams through which I can secure admission in Burdwan University for Master of Mass Communication. Kindly let me know about the entrance exams asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to study Master of Mass Communication in Burdwan University?
  2. Fee structure of Master of Mass Communication offered in Burdwan University?
  3. Course structure of Master of Mass Communication in Burdwan University? -- [New]
  4. List of colleges and entrance exams to do PhD in Mass Communication and Journalism
  5. Details of Campus Interview available in Burdwan University for Master of Mass Communication candidate?
  6. Admission in mass communication after BS 4 year microbiology
  7. Journalism can be done after completion of B.Sc Computer Science? Duration of Journalism course?
  8. Which colleges under Delhi University offer Mass communication course? Which are the entrance exams for Mass communication course? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. What is the procedure to get admission in Burdwan university for M.A. in mass communication? Can I do diploma in German language along with Masters?
  10. Possibility to study M.A.(Mass Communication) fr B.A.(English Literature) candidate?
  11. Best University to study Ph.D in Mass Communication for M.A in Mass Communication student?
  12. Past year papers of Master in Mass Communication and Journalism entrance exam of Gujarat University?
  13. Procedure and eligibility to study Master's in Mass Communication in Delhi University for a candidate who has secured 63% in B.Com?
  14. How can I do Master in Fine Arts(Painting) from Rabindra Bharti University?
  15. Is it beneficial to study B.Com with Mass Communication if secured 81% in 12th?
  16. List of best Mass Communication universities of North-East to study masters in Mass Communication?
  17. Am I eligible to study Master's in Mass Communication if pursuing PG Diploma course after completed B.A.(English)?
  18. Admission procedure to study Master's in Mass Communication at Delhi University?
6th June 2018, 02:04 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams available to study Master of Mass Communication in Burdwan University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi, Can I know about the entrance exams through which I can secure admission in Burdwan University for Master of Mass Communication. Kindly let me know about the entrance exams asap.

Candidates have to appear for a written admission test and personal interview conducted by the Burdwan University for the admission to study MA Mass Communication in Burdwan University. Candidates with a bachelor’s degree (10+2+3) or 10+2+2 pattern passing one year bridge course or its equivalent or one year PG Diploma in Journalism and Mass Communication from any recognized university are eligible to apply for the MA Mass Communication in Burdwan University. Duration of the course is two years. Burdwan University website link is given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?