27th May 2018, 11:51 AM
Unregistered

Entrance exam available to study PhD(Commerce & Management) in Al-Falah University?

Hi friends, please help me to know about the entrance exam through which I can get admission and do PhD program in Commerce & Management in Al-Falah University. Please let me know about the entrance exam asap. Waiting for your response!

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get stipend to study PhD(Commerce & Management) in Al-Falah University?
  2. How many PhD(Commerce & Management) seats are available in Al-Falah University?
  3. Admission procedure to study PhD(Commerce & Management) in Al-Falah University?
  4. Requirements to apply for PhD(Commerce & Management) program in Al-Falah University?
  5. Entrance exam available to study MBA(Aviation Management) in Anna Science and Management College?
  6. Entrance exams available to study MTech(Infrastructure Engineering & Management) in JNTU?
  7. Entrance exam available to study BVSc(Animal Production & Management) in West Bengal University of Animal and Fishery Sciences?
  8. When the notification for Business Management Diploma course will be announced by Institute of Technology & Management? Is there any entrance exam available for admission?
  9. Entrance exam available to study MBA(International Hotel and Restaurant Management) in GD Goenka University?
  10. Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to study Diploma in Hotel & Catering Management in International Institute of Hotel Management, Ahmedabad?
  11. Can I get stipend to study PhD in Management at Mumbai University? Entrance exams available to study?
  12. How to prepare for Ph.D Management entrance exam conducted by Hyderabad Central University -- [Most Discussed]
  13. List of entrance exams available to study Diploma in Medical Law & Ethics in Aastha Institute of Management & Technology?
  14. List of colleges available in Pune to study Hotel Management course through IIHM entrance exam?
  15. Entrance exam available to study BCom(Communicative English) in RU College of Management and Technology?
  16. Entrance exams to study MBA(Human Resource Management and Development) in Catholic University of Cameroon? -- [New]
  17. Name of universities to study M.Sc in Environmental & Natural Resource Economics? When will the universities conduct entrance exam? Which type of questions are asked in the entrance exam?
  18. Is there any entrance exam available to study BBA(Hospitality & Tourism) in Jyotiba Institute of Management and Technology?
28th May 2018, 01:40 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study PhD(Commerce & Management) in Al-Falah University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi friends, please help me to know about the entrance exam through which I can get admission and do PhD program in Commerce & Management in Al-Falah University. Please let me know about the entrance exam asap. Waiting for your response!

Candidates have to appear for an MCQ entrance test for the admission to do a PhD in Commerce & Management in Al-Falah University (AFU). Those who have done a Master’s Degree or MPhil Degree in the relevant subject with a minimum of 55% marks are eligible to apply for the admission to do a PhD in Commerce & Management in AFU. Those who qualified the entrance test have to appear for an interview for the admission to do a PhD in Commerce & Management in AFU. Candidates can find the details in the AFU website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?