14th February 2021, 12:03 PM
Unregistered

Should I have to appear in UGC NET to secure PhD(Commerce) admission in Mahatma Gandhi Central University?

Hi, I just want to know that for getting admission in Mahatma Gandhi Central University for PhD program in Commerce, I have to appear in UGC NET? I am planning to do this PhD program from this university. So, please let me know if I have to give UGC NET or not?

14th February 2021, 10:26 PM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Should I have to appear in UGC NET to secure PhD(Commerce) admission in Mahatma Gandhi Central University?

It is not compulsory to appear in UGC NET to secure PhD(Commerce) admission in Mahatma Gandhi Central University.

Applicant can also get admission through entrance exam conducted by university followed by interview.

Final selection will be done on the basis of performance in interview.
15th February 2021, 11:10 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I have to appear in UGC NET to secure PhD(Commerce) admission in Mahatma Gandhi Central University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi, I just want to know that for getting admission in Mahatma Gandhi Central University for PhD program in Commerce, I have to appear in UGC NET? I am planning to do this PhD program from this university. So, please let me know if I have to give UGC NET or not?
If you have completed masters degree in Commerce from a recognized University with above 55% marks then you are eligible for UGC NET exam.

UGC NET JRF score card holder candidates will get admission in Ph.D course throughout merit basis.
15th June 2021, 09:27 PM
Singhskomal

No you need not to appear for UGC NET exams...if you want to get admission in mahatma gandhi central university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?