12th May 2019, 05:28 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam available to study PhD(Education) in Saurashtra University?

Dear Sir, I am interested to study PhD(Education) in Saurashtra University. I would like to know about the entrance exam through which I can get admission for this PhD program in this university. Kindly let me know immediately. Thank you!

15th May 2019, 02:56 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study PhD(Education) in Saurashtra University?

Entrance examination accepted by Saurashtra University to study PhD (Education) are as follows:-
UGC NET Exam
Symbiosis PhD Entrance Examination
AIMA PhD Entrance Exam
JNU PhD Entrance Exam
NIPER PhD Entrance Exam
GTU PhD Entrance Exam
ICT Mumbai PhD Entrance Exam
AIIMS PhD Entrance Exam
IISC PhD Entrance Exam
15th May 2019, 03:54 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study PhD(Education) in Saurashtra University?

Entrance exam available to study PhD(Education) in Saurashtra University are as follows:-
SUT
PET
NET
SET
15th May 2019, 05:44 PM
EducationConsultant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir, I am interested to study PhD(Education) in Saurashtra University. I would like to know about the entrance exam through which I can get admission for this PhD program in this university. Kindly let me know immediately. Thank you!

Eligible candidates have to appear and qualify the PhD Entrance Test conducted by the Saurashtra University for the admission to study PhD (Education) in Saurashtra University. The PhD Entrance Test is Multiple Choice Question (MCQ) type in nature. Candidates have to submit his/her research proposal to the Research Development Council (RDC) for consideration. Candidates should hold a master’s degree in the relevant subject or allied subject with at least 55% marks are eligible to apply for the PhD (Education) in Saurashtra University.
16th May 2019, 12:05 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

To study PhD in Education at Saurashtra University would be on the basis of score in university level entrance test followed by an interview. Apart from the university entrance test, candidates can also apply on the basis of GATE, SLET score or CSIR(JRF).
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?