17th October 2016, 06:23 PM
Unregistered

How many seats are available for LLM(Human Rights) in Saurashtra University? Entrance exam to get admission?

Please help me to know the entrance exam through which I can join LLM(Human Rights) in Saurashtra University. And how many seats are there for this course? Please tell me asap.

Related Questions:
  1. How many seats are available in Saurashtra University for PhD in Psychology program? Model question papers for its entrance exam?
  2. How to do M.Com part I in external after completing B.Com from Saurashtra University
  3. When admission starts for Saurashtra University M.Com Semester I for external candidates?
  4. How to seek external admission in Mumbai University for M.Com? I am a graduate from Saurashtra University
  5. What is the admission date for Saurashtra University?
  6. What is the admission date for Saurashtra University M.Com Semester I external
  7. What are the important dates of M.Com Part I External Admission of Saurashtra University?
  8. How can I get admission in B.Ed in Saurashtra University Affiliate Colleges? I am a BSc Physics student
  9. Minimum Percentage Required to pursue M.Sc in Zoology in DU?
  10. What is the date of admission in M.Com part tII in Saurashtra University
  11. What is the date of the admission for External M.Com Part I in Saurashtra university
  12. List of colleges affiliated to Saurashtra University offering M.Sc(Analytical Chemistry)?
  13. How many PG medical seats are there for open category in colleges affiliated by Saurashtra University
  14. When the University of Patna conducts entrance exam for B.Ed course? Seats available for B.Ed course? -- [New]
  15. Top 10 Colleges to do M.Sc in Electronics? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Does Saurashtra University offered M.Sc(Geology) course?
  17. How many PG medical seats are there in Saurashtra University?
  18. What is the last date to apply for part time PhD in Organic chemistry in Saurashtra University?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?