8th October 2018, 01:20 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam available to study PhD(Mathematics) in Netaji Subhas Institute of Technology?

Hi Sir/Madam, I just want to know about the entrance exam through which I can secure admission in Netaji Subhas Institute of Technology for studying PhD program in Mathematics. Kindly tell me about the entrance exam through which I can secure admission for this PhD program in this university.

12th October 2018, 03:43 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study PhD(Mathematics) in Netaji Subhas Institute of Technology?

In order to study PhD(Mathematics) in Netaji Subhas Institute of Technology, you will have to sit in the UGC NET/ CSIR NET/ GATE or other Nation Level Entrance Test. Candidates are selected based on valid score in UGC NET-LS/ CSIR NET or GATE followed by an interview.
Netaji Subhas Institute of Technology website link is given below.
http://www.nsit.ac.in
14th October 2018, 05:36 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study PhD(Mathematics) in Netaji Subhas Institute of Technology?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi Sir/Madam, I just want to know about the entrance exam through which I can secure admission in Netaji Subhas Institute of Technology for studying PhD program in Mathematics. Kindly tell me about the entrance exam through which I can secure admission for this PhD program in this university.

Candidates have to appear for an Entrance Test and Interview conducted by the university for the admission to study PhD (Mathematics) in Netaji Subhas Institute of Technology. Candidates who have qualified UGC-NET (including JRF) / UGC-CSIR – NET (including JRF) / DBT – JRF / DST – INSPIRE or equivalent national level examination / fellowship / GATE / Teacher Fellowship holders may directly appear for Interview. Candidates with a Master’s degree or its equivalent in the same subject or allied subjects with at least 55% marks in aggregate or an equivalent grade point scale are eligible to study PhD (Mathematics) in Netaji Subhas Institute of Technology.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?