8th October 2018, 01:20 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study PhD(Mathematics) in Netaji Subhas Institute of Technology?

Hello everyone, I want to apply for PhD in Mathematics course in Netaji Subhas Institute of Technology. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for applying in this institute for this PhD program. Please let me know about the eligibility criteria asap. Thank you!

12th October 2018, 04:59 AM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study PhD(Mathematics) in Netaji Subhas Institute of Technology?

Eligibility to study PhD(Mathematics) in Netaji Subhas Institute of Technology are as follows:-
Candidate must have Master's degree in relevant field of applied sciences.
Candidate should have scored at least 70% aggregate in Master's degree.
12th October 2018, 03:50 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study PhD(Mathematics) in Netaji Subhas Institute of Technology?

Eligibility to study PhD(Mathematics) in Netaji Subhas Institute of Technology are as follows.

You must have passed Master’s degree in the relevant field of applied sciences with minimum 70% from any recognized university to be eligible to pursue PhD(Mathematics) in Netaji Subhas Institute of Technology.

You must have a valid score in UGC NET/ CSIR NET/ GATE or other Nation Level Entrance Test to be eligible.

Netaji Subhas Institute of Technology website link is given below.
http://www.nsit.ac.in
12th October 2018, 10:38 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

You need to have a masters degree in maths with at least 55% marks to become eligible for Ph.D admission in India. There is relaxation of 5% for reserved category candidates.

Admission will be on the basis of performance in the written exam and interview conducted by the concerned university.
14th October 2018, 05:41 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I want to apply for PhD in Mathematics course in Netaji Subhas Institute of Technology. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for applying in this institute for this PhD program. Please let me know about the eligibility criteria asap. Thank you!

Eligibility to study PhD (Mathematics) in Netaji Subhas Institute of Technology is as follows: Candidates who have obtained a Master’s Degree or its equivalent in the same subject or allied subjects with not less than 55% marks in aggregate or equivalent grade point scale are eligible to study PhD (Mathematics) in Netaji Subhas Institute of Technology. They have to appear for an Entrance Test and Interview for the admission to study PhD (Mathematics) in Netaji Subhas Institute of Technology.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?