14th August 2019, 08:41 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams to study PhD(Chemistry) in Netaji Subhas University of Technology? Cutoff marks required to secure admission?

Hello everyone, I want to do a PhD in Chemistry from Netaji Subhas University of Technology. Can you please let me know which are the entrance exams. I have to appear so that I can get admission for this PhD course in this university. Please tell me about the cutoff marks also for securing admission.

17th August 2019, 11:07 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams to study PhD(Chemistry) in Netaji Subhas University of Technology? Cutoff marks required to secure admission?

Yes, entrance examination is available to study PhD in Chemistry at Netaji Subhas University of Technology. Admission selection is done on the basis of the score obtained in UGC NET/CSIR NET/GATE or any other National level Test.

The other eligibility is a candidate must have done a Master's degree in the relevant field with a minimum score of 70% marks in aggregate from a recognized university. I am also giving you the university website link for your reference that is www.nsit.ac.in
18th August 2019, 03:21 AM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams to study PhD(Chemistry) in Netaji Subhas University of Technology? Cutoff marks required to secure admission?

Yes, entrance examination is available to study PhD(Chemistry) in Netaji Subhas University of Technology.

The entrance examination is conducted by Netaji Subhas University of Technology itself . The candidates are required to score minimum 50% marks in qualifying examination to be eligible to apply for admission in PhD(Chemistry) followed by Interview.

You can check more information through https://www.imsnsit.org.
18th August 2019, 05:29 AM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Entrance exams to study PhD (Chemistry) in Netaji Subhas University of Technology are as follows:-
GATE
CSIR-JRF
JEST
RAT
UGC-NET
DET

Cutoff score are different every year for every different entrance examination.
20th August 2019, 10:24 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I want to do a PhD in Chemistry from Netaji Subhas University of Technology. Can you please let me know which are the entrance exams. I have to appear so that I can get admission for this PhD course in this university. Please tell me about the cutoff marks also for securing admission.
Entrance exams to study PhD(Chemistry) in Netaji Subhas University of Technology:-

1.CSIR NET

2.GATE

Cutoff marks is not fixed for Ph.D admission in any University.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?