17th June 2014, 12:47 PM
Unregistered

BA Economics holder without MAths and Statistics in HSC is eligible for MA in Economics at Delhi School of Economics?

Whether holder of BA Economics without having a Maths or Statistics in HSC or BA may be eligible to Admission in MA Economics in Delhi School of Economics or not?

18th June 2016, 05:53 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: BA Economics holder without MAths and Statistics in HSC is eligible for MA in Economics at Delhi School of Economics?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Whether holder of BA Economics without having a Maths or Statistics in HSC or BA may be eligible to Admission in MA Economics in Delhi School of Economics or not?

Yes, you are eligible for MA Economics in Delhi University with BA Economics qualification and without studying Mathematics or Statistics in HSC.
The eligibility to the course is a pass in BA Economics with a minimum of 60% marks from any recognised university.
The aspirant has to appear for an entrance examination conducted by the university for the admission.
The entrance duration is 3 hours. The duration of the course is 2 years. You can find the details in the website Official Website
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?