1st December 2018, 04:57 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam available to study PhD(Nursing) in Dr. DY Patil Vidyapeeth, Pune?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am interested to study PhD(Nursing) course in Dr. DY Patil Vidyapeeth, Pune. I just want to know that which entrance exam I have to appear so that I can get admission for this course. Please tell me immediately. Thank you!

6th December 2018, 05:44 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study PhD(Nursing) in Dr. DY Patil Vidyapeeth, Pune?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Madam, I am interested to study PhD(Nursing) course in Dr. DY Patil Vidyapeeth, Pune. I just want to know that which entrance exam I have to appear so that I can get admission for this course. Please tell me immediately. Thank you!

Admission to the PhD in Nursing in Dr D Y Patil Vidyapeeth, Pune is done through an All India Entrance Test and Personal Interviews conducted by Dr. D Y Patil Vidyapeeth, Pune. Those candidates who have completed MSc Nursing with first class from an institution which is recognized by Indian Nursing Council are eligible to study PhD Nursing at Dr. D Y Patil Vidyapeeth, Pune. Candidates with minimum 5 years of work experience after MSc Nursing are preferred for the PhD Nursing in Dr. D Y Patil Vidyapeeth, Pune. Candidates can find the details in the website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?