17th April 2014, 07:54 PM
Unregistered

Which university is good for Phd biotechnology?

I m eswar ,i have completed my mtech in biotechnology ,now i would like to join in phd ;which university is good in phd biotechnology.

13th May 2014, 07:46 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Which university is good for Phd biotechnology?

If you want to join phd in biotechnology in India,then you should go the best Universities in India like BHU,PNU,PU,JNU ect. Among those the best University is JNU for the PhD course in biotechnology which is situated in Delhi. It is the best University in India.You should try to qualify the entrance test held in the month of may the you will able to do the PhD course in this university in biotechnology.

To appear the entrance exam to have to secure minimum 60% in MSc in biotechnology. You should have to passed MSc from a recognized university or college. You have to best at your subject to qualify the entrance exam and GDPI held by the university. Biotechnology is a very good subject, now the demand of this subject increasing day to day life.And the most important thing is the application of this biotechnology is now needed everywhere in India out side of India.

This is the only way in which you can get succeed in biotechnology. You have to complete your phd in biotechnology in a better university (JNU,BHU,PU,Hyderabad University,DU) under the guidance of well experienced professor of biotechnology. Then you will definitely got a better job in biotech in India or in abroad. This the only things about how can get a better college or university for doing phd in biotech and get succeed.
7th December 2018, 03:12 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which university is good for Phd biotechnology?

What are the chances of getting Asso.Prof.in IISC/ Central Univs./ in CSIR Res Instt.if one's academic journey goes like : Hons.in Zoology - M.Sc.in Bio technology - Ph.D.in Cell Science, thereafter Post Doc. ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?