29th March 2017, 10:25 PM
Unregistered

Fee structure to study BDS course at DY Patil Vidyapeeth, Pune? How to apply for an education loan including travel, Laptop and library expenses?

Hello sir, I want to get admission in BDS course at DY Patil Vidyapeeth, Pune. Please tell me what is the fee structure of it? How to apply for an education loan including travel, Laptop and library expenses?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply for an education loan along with extra money for Laptop?
  2. Expenses covered under Education Loan scheme of State Bank of India?
  3. Is it possible to get complete educational loan for doing graduation course?
  4. Which bank is providing an education loan including fee payable to college, hostel, examination, library and laboratory fee?
  5. Whether a Bank offer Education Loan to study MBA including miscellaneous expenses?
  6. Whether Laptop expenses are covered under Bank Education Loan scheme?
  7. Fee structure for MBBS course as well as BDS course in Dr DY Patil Medical College, Pune? What is the hostel fee? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. How to apply for education loan? Fee structure of Motilal Nehru for MCA?
  9. Cost to study PG course after B.Tech IT from USA? Which bank can provide me an education loan including travel expenses and passage money for studies? -- [New]
  10. Travel expenses are also covered under Education Loan?
  11. An ST candidate can get an Education Loan to study BDS after getting scholarship?
  12. Procedure to get admission in BDS course at Dr DY Patil Vidyapeeth, Pune? Fees to study BDS from this college?
  13. Can I apply for Bank Education Loan for the remaining expenses to study MS in USA with scholarship?
  14. Procedure to apply for an Education Loan to study MBBS in KIIT University? Total fee expenses of this course?
  15. Is education loan possible for expenses other than tuition fees?
  16. Securities required to apply for an Education Loan in Andhra Bank to study in IIM?
  17. Fee waiver student can take education loan?
  18. How can I proceed to get educational loan for doing PDC course in NPTI?
16th November 2017, 04:21 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fee structure to study BDS course at DY Patil Vidyapeeth, Pune? How to apply for an education loan including travel, Laptop and library expenses?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir, I want to get admission in BDS course at DY Patil Vidyapeeth, Pune. Please tell me what is the fee structure of it? How to apply for an education loan including travel, Laptop and library expenses?

The fee for the BDS course in Dr. D.Y. Patil Dental College & Hospital is Rs 5.25 Lakhs per year. Annual fees shall be increased by 3% each year. Duration of the BDS course is 5 years. Those students who have passed 10+2 PCB or equivalent examination with at least 50% marks are eligible to apply for the BDS course. Students are admitted to the BDS course in Dr. D.Y. Patil Dental College & Hospital through All India Common Entrance Test conducted by the university. Dr. D.Y. Patil Dental College & Hospital website link is given Click Here

Students can apply for education loans online or by contacting any bank branch nearest to their permanent address. Students have to provide necessary Collateral Security for obtaining education loans. Many nationalized and private banks offer education loans to students. Most of the nationalized bank education loans cover the following expenses: Fees payable to college, Examination fees, Library fees, Laboratory fees, Purchase of books / equipment / instrument. Purchase of Computers / Laptop, Travel expenses for studies abroad.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?