1st March 2018, 06:11 PM
Unregistered

Syllabus and last 10 years question papers of M.Sc(Physics) entrance exam conducted by Jamia Millia Islamia?

I have applied for an entrance exam of Jamia Millia Islamia for M.Sc in Physics course. Can anyone tell me the syllabus? It will be very helpful if you attach previous 10 years question papers. Please Help me.

Related Questions:
  1. Syllabus and last 10 years question papers of M.Sc(Physics) entrance exam conducted by Jamia Millia Islamia?
  2. Download last 5 years solved question papers of Jamia Millia Islamia B.Tech entrance exam
  3. Syllabus and last 5 years solved question papers of Jamia Millia Islamia M.Sc(Mathematics) entrance exam?
  4. Syllabus of MSc Biotech exam conducted by Jamia Millia Islamia
  5. Jamia Millia Islamia offers PGDM rather MBA degree through Jamia MBA entrance exam?
  6. Is there any entrance exam available to study PG Diploma in Urdu Mass Media in Jamia Millia Islamia?
  7. Cutoff marks required to study B.Tech(ECE) in Jamia Millia Islamia entrance exam?
  8. Eligibility to study PG Diploma in Urdu Mass Media in Jamia Millia Islamia? -- [New]
  9. Syllabus and previous year question papers of Jamia Millia Islamia entrance exam for Diploma Engineering? Cut off marks of this year?
  10. Course structure of BSc(Biotechnology) in Jamia Millia Islamia?
  11. Which type of questions are asked in Jamia Millia Islamia entrance exam for BE through lateral entry? Cut of marks of previous 5 years?
  12. How may I get previous year entrance papers of MCA program in Jamia Millia Islamia University? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Syllabus of M.Sc(Chemistry) entrance exam conducted by Delhi University, Jamia Millia Islamia and Banaras Hindu University?
  14. When the application form of PGD in Journalism entrance exam will be released by Jamia Millia Islamia? Procedure to fill-up the application form?
  15. How can I apply to study B.Tech in Jamia Millia Islamia?
  16. When the application form of PGD in Computer Application entrance exam will be published by Jamia Millia Islamia? Procedure to fill-up the application form?
  17. Which entrance exam should I give to get admission in Jamia Millia Islamia for MBA?
  18. Detailed information and eligibility to apply for Jamia Millia Islamia B.Ed entrance exam?
8th June 2020, 09:19 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Syllabus and last 10 years question papers of M.Sc(Physics) entrance exam conducted by Jamia Millia Islamia?

Please provide me 10 year of question of msc physics jamia millia islamia new delhi 110025
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?