7th September 2019, 01:52 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam to get PhD(Pharmacy) admission in Saheed Mahilal Institute? Cutoff score required to secure admission?

Hi friends, can anyone of you kindly tell me about the entrance exam through which I can get admission in Saheed Mahilal Institute for pursuing PhD in Pharmacy course? Please tell me about the cutoff score also for securing admission.

9th September 2019, 11:01 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam to get PhD(Pharmacy) admission in Saheed Mahilal Institute? Cutoff score required to secure admission?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi friends, can anyone of you kindly tell me about the entrance exam through which I can get admission in Saheed Mahilal Institute for pursuing PhD in Pharmacy course? Please tell me about the cutoff score also for securing admission.
Entrance exams to study PhD(Pharmacy) in Saheed Mahilal Institute:-

1.CSIR NET

2.GATE

Cutoff marks is not fixed for Ph.D admission in any University.
10th September 2019, 11:17 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam to get PhD(Pharmacy) admission in Saheed Mahilal Institute? Cutoff score required to secure admission?

The entrance examination available for admission to the PhD(Pharmacy) in Saheed Mahilal Institute is UGC- National Eligibility Test. The minimum cutoff required to clear the UGC- National Eligibility Test is 49%.

The minimum eligibility required to apply for PhD(Pharmacy) in Saheed Mahilal Institute is Post Graduation M.Tech. or equivalent degree in Pharmacy with minimum 55% marks from a recognized university.

You cam check the website https://saheedmahilal.com/ for more details.
11th September 2019, 01:26 AM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Entrance exam to get PhD (Pharmacy) admission in Saheed Mahilal Institute are as mentioned below:-
GPAT
GATE
UGC-NET
CSIR-NET
SLET
GRE
JRF

Cutoff score required to secure admission are different for every different entrance examinations.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?