7th September 2019, 01:52 PM
Unregistered

Course syllabus and duration of PhD(Computer Science) in Himalayan Garhwal University?

Hello, I have completed my MPhil in Computer Science and looking forward to pursue PhD in this same specialization. I want to do PhD in Himalayan Garhwal University. I want to know about the course syllabus of this PhD offered in this university. Please tell me about the duration of this course.

10th September 2019, 02:42 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course syllabus and duration of PhD(Computer Science) in Himalayan Garhwal University?

PhD in Computer Science is a 3 year duration course. This course is the study of networking, hardware, digital electronics, software development, website development and electronic circuitry. The course aims at providing research and analysis level knowledge and skills to the students in the subject to make them well aware of each and every aspect related to the domain of computer science. The detailed syllabus is given below.

Research Methodology
Data Mining
Machine Learning
Rough Set Theory
Fuzzy Logic
Simulation and Modeling
Web Engineering
artificial Intelligence
Software Architecture and Testing
Thesis Report
10th September 2019, 01:13 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course syllabus and duration of PhD(Computer Science) in Himalayan Garhwal University?

The duration of Doctor of Philosophy(Computer Science) in Himalayan Garhwal University would be of 3 years and is full time.

The course syllabus of Doctor of Philosophy(Computer Science) in Himalayan Garhwal University is given below:-

=)Research Methodology
=)Data Mining
=)Machine Learning
=)Rough Set Theory
=)Fuzzy Logic
=)Simulation and modeling
=)Web engineering
=)Artificial intelligence
=)Software architecture and testing
=)Thesis report

You can check the website http://hgu.ac.in/ for more details.
11th September 2019, 01:46 AM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Course syllabus and duration of PhD (Computer Science) in Himalayan Garhwal University are as mentioned below:-

Course Duration - 3 years

Course Syllabus -
Research Methodology
Data Mining
Machine Learning
Rough Set Theory
Fuzzy Logic
Simulation and modelling
Web engineering
Artificial Intelligence
Software Architecture and Testing
Thesis Report
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?