7th September 2019, 01:52 PM
Unregistered

Documents required to secure PhD(Pharmacy) admission in Saheed Mahilal Institute?

Respected Sir, I want to get the information regarding the documents which are required to getting admission in Saheed Mahilal Institute for studying PhD in Pharmacy course. Please help me to know about the documents asap.

9th September 2019, 11:14 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Documents required to secure PhD(Pharmacy) admission in Saheed Mahilal Institute?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, I want to get the information regarding the documents which are required to getting admission in Saheed Mahilal Institute for studying PhD in Pharmacy course. Please help me to know about the documents asap.
Documents required to get a PhD(Pharmacy) admission in Saheed Mahilal Institute:-

1. Final result of 10th standard, 12th standard, Graduation, Masters degree course.

2.Photo identity proof

3.UGC NET score card

4.Final year project report of masters degree.
10th September 2019, 11:37 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Documents required to secure PhD(Pharmacy) admission in Saheed Mahilal Institute?

The list of documents required to secure PhD(Pharmacy) admission in Saheed Mahilal Institute is mentioned below:-

1)Class 10th and 12th mark sheet
2)Graduation Marks sheet with Certificate
3)Recent passport size photograph
4)Post Graduation Mark sheet with Certificate
5)National Eligibility Test score card
6)Application form
7)Date of Birth Proof
8)Adhaar card
9)Reason for pursuing Ph.D

You can check the website https://saheedmahilal.com/ for more details.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?