16th January 2020, 11:15 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam to pursue PhD(Physics) in IIT Dharwad? Cutoff rank required to secure admission?

Hello everyone, I would like to know about the entrance exam through which I get admission in PhD program in Physics which is available in IIT Dharwad. Kindly let me know about the entrance exam and the cutoff rank for securing admission.

15th December 2020, 05:36 PM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Entrance exam to pursue PhD(Physics) in IIT Dharwad? Cutoff rank required to secure admission?

Entrance exam to pursue PhD physics in IIT Dharwad is as follows.

Applicant can get admission through any national level entrance exam like UGC NET.

Applicant must have completed Masters with minimum aggregate of 55% from recognized University.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?