10th September 2020, 12:17 AM
Unregistered

Entrance exam to study PhD(Environmental Science) at the Osmania University? Cutoff rank required to get admission?

I want to study PhD in Environmental Science at the Osmania University. I would like to know which entrance exam is there for getting admission in this university for this PhD course? Kindly let me know about the cutoff rank for getting admission.

12th September 2020, 11:56 PM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Entrance exam to study PhD(Environmental Science) at the Osmania University? Cutoff rank required to get admission?

Entrance exam to study PhD(Environmental Science) at the Osmania University is as follows.

You can secure admission with a valid score in GATE/ NET/ JEST/ SET-TS/ GPAT or Ph.D. Eligibility Test conducted by Osmania University.

GATE/ NET/ JEST/ SET-TS or GPAT qualified candidates will be exempted from the Ph.D. Eligibility Test conducted by the university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?