7th July 2015, 02:06 PM
Unregistered

Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to study M.Com in Osmania University? Cutoff marks required to get admission?

Hi everyone,
I am Munishwar from Hyderabad. I want to study M.Com in Osmania University. Kindly tell me the cutoff marks requires for admission in Osmania University? And for admission I have to give any entrance exam?

Related Questions:
  1. Cutoff marks required in entrance exam to study PhD in Management course in Osmania University?
  2. Eligibility criteria and cutoff marks required in entrance exam to study Bachelor of Physiotherapy in Manipal University?
  3. Fee for M.Com (Computers) and M.Com general courses at Osmania University?
  4. What is the procedure of MSc Physics?
  5. In which entrance exam I have to appear to study Neurology in Post Graduation at AIIMS? Cutoff marks required for admission?
  6. Cutoff marks required to qualify B.Tech entrance exam in University of Pune?
  7. Cutoff marks required in entrance exam to study B.Tech(Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering) in Aligarh Muslim University?
  8. List of universities and procedure to study PhD in English in Andhra Pradesh?
  9. When the application form of M.Sc entrance exam will be carried out by Osmania University? Date of this entrance exam?
  10. How can I get admission to study B.Sc(Mathematics) in Osmania University if secured 70% in 12th?
  11. Cutoff rank required in TANCET to study MCA in Anna University? Suitable books for preparation?
  12. How to apply for M.Com? Percentage required, admission fees and subjects available? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Procedure and cutoff marks required in 12th to study B.Com in CCS University, Meerut?
  14. Cutoff marks required in 12th CBSE to study B.Tech(ECE)?
  15. Number of seats available to study PhD in Medicinal Chemistry in NIPER? Cutoff marks required in entrance exam to get admission?
  16. Can I study in USA after passing 5th semester of BSc IT? Which type of entrance exam is required to take admission in USA?
  17. Am I eligible for B.Ed after securing 50% in M.A?
  18. Which University is a better choice for me to join M.Com course after completion of B.Com course from Kakatiya University?
11th July 2015, 04:26 PM
vickyhansi

Default Re: Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to study M.Com in Osmania University? Cutoff marks required to get admission?

Admission in M.Com in Osmania University is based on entrance exam conducted by university.

To do this course, you should have passed bachelor of commerce with minimum 40% marks from a recognized university.

There will be 100 objective type question in the entrance exam.

You are required send application in the given format. You can also get application by sending a demand draft in favour of university of Rs 320.

100 Question consist following topics:

Financial Accounting

Auditing

General English

Business Law, Economics, Statistics
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?