13th July 2014, 02:55 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility and selection procedure of PhD in Finance at Punjab university?

hello
please give me the brief selection produers
of geeting admision in phd at punjab university in finance !!
and also the eligbity critria also
waiting for your response

Related Questions:
  1. Is it safe to do PhD from PU? Is practical fundas required to do PhD in Finance?
  2. Is it safe to do PhD from PU? Are practical fundas required to PhD in Finance?
  3. How to do Ph.D in computer science after doing MCA(computer science)? Is Lovely professional university best for doing Ph.D?
  4. Procedure to get admission and date of entrance exam for Ph.D in Finance in KUK University?
  5. Procedure and eligibility for BBA from Punjab University? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Detailed information and eligibility to pursue Ph.D in Finance if completed BBA-CA from Periyar University and NAV Finance from Bharathiar University?
  7. Procedure of college or university selection after qualifying NET JRF exam for PhD? How an employed person can do phd after qualifying NET JRF exam?
  8. Am I eligible to do PhD in Finance?
  9. How to pursue Ph.D in Finance?
  10. After M.Com Finance can I opt for Ph.D? Which others subjects could I choose? For which Ph.D would I be eligible for?
  11. Procedure to take admission in Punjab University after passing 12th for B.Com? What is the eligibility?
  12. Selection procedure and regulations of Bharathiar University for the admission in Ph.D programme? Syllabus and model question papers of Bharathiar University Ph.D common entrance exam?
  13. Universities which offer scholarships for Ph.D degree? Eligibility criteria and selection pattern?
  14. List of the Ph.D entrance exams for Ph.D maths in India? What is the eligibility, procedure, method of selection?
  15. Can I be eligible for Ph.D after doing MBA in HR and Finance in PTU university?
  16. Phd from IITs: Selection Procedure?
  17. Am I eligible for PhD having done two years fully residential PGDM in Finance?
  18. How to do Ph.D in management with specialization in finance?
24th June 2015, 01:24 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility and selection procedure of PhD in Finance at Punjab university?

After m.com which subject I opt for PhD .for which subject would I be eligible .as I have completed now b.ed also
12th September 2020, 10:18 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility and selection procedure of PhD in Finance at Punjab university?

can you please provide the exam syllabus for PHD in business and finance
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?