20th February 2021, 07:34 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam to study PhD(Instrumentation Technology) at the Gulbarga University? Cutoff rank required to get admission?

Hello everyone, I want to get the seat for a PhD program in Instrumentation Technology subject at the Gulbarga University. So, I would like to know about the entrance exam through which I can get admission. Please tell me about the cutoff rank for getting admission.

21st February 2021, 11:11 AM
Adityahelp

Default Re: Entrance exam to study PhD(Instrumentation Technology) at the Gulbarga University? Cutoff rank required to get admission?

Hello,
To get the seat for a PhD program in Instrumentation Technology subject at the Gulbarga University, it consists of following,

1.An Entrance exam which includes a Written Test and Personal Interview (conducted by the university). The application forms for the entrance examination will be available on the official university website (www.gug.ac.in) from may onwards.

2.Cut-off primarily depends upon the university and number of students applying for the Course.

3.Entrance Exam Fees is 1000 approximately.
21st February 2021, 11:38 PM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Entrance exam to study PhD(Instrumentation Technology) at the Gulbarga University? Cutoff rank required to get admission?

Entrance exam to study PhD(Instrumentation Technology) at the Gulbarga University can be seen below.

Applicant will be selected through entrance exam conducted by university followed by interview.

Applicant must have secured minimum 50% marks in entrance exam to get admission.

I'm giving you link of official website for application submission.

https://gug.ac.in/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?