23rd July 2019, 02:07 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams available to study PhD(Biotechnology) in Dr. Yashwant Singh Parmar University of Horticulture and Forestry? Cutoff score required to get admission?

Hi friends, please help me to know about the entrance exams through which I can get admission and do PhD program in Biotechnology in Dr. Yashwant Singh Parmar University of Horticulture and Forestry. Please let me know about the cutoff score also for securing admission. Waiting for your response!

5th May 2022, 01:21 AM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams available to study PhD(Biotechnology) in Dr. Yashwant Singh Parmar University of Horticulture and Forestry? Cutoff score required to get admission?

CSIR UGC-NET , UGC NET is the entrance exam to study PhD Biotechnology at Dr.Yashwant Singh Parmar University Of Horticulture and Forestry.

To study PhD Biotechnology is, candidates must have a post graduate degree with minimum 55%marks from a recognized university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?