28th July 2019, 05:49 PM
Unregistered

How many PhD(Biological Sciences) seats are available in Agharkar Research Institute?

Hello Sir/Madam, I want to do PhD program in the field of Biological Sciences from Agharkar Research Institute. I would like to know about the seats availability in this university for this PhD program. Kindly tell me that how many seats are available for this PhD program in this institute.

15th August 2019, 04:13 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many PhD(Biological Sciences) seats are available in Agharkar Research Institute?

Agharkar Research Institute

The total number of Ph.D. (Biological Sciences) seats that are available in the Agharkar Research Institute is 14.

For further information, you can contact at given below address.

Contact address

Gopal Ganesh Agarkar Road
Pune, Maharashtra 411004, India
19th August 2019, 08:59 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many PhD(Biological Sciences) seats are available in Agharkar Research Institute?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir/Madam, I want to do PhD program in the field of Biological Sciences from Agharkar Research Institute. I would like to know about the seats availability in this university for this PhD program. Kindly tell me that how many seats are available for this PhD program in this institute.
There are 8 seats are available for PhD course in Biological Sciences in Agharkar Research Institute.

But you must have a valid CSIR NET score card.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?