14th January 2023, 09:04 PM
Unregistered

Fee expenses of PhD(English Literature) in Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya?

Hi friends, I am looking forward to doing PhD(English Literature) from Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya. Can you please let me know about the course fee expenses of this PhD course? Please let me know about the fee expenses immediately.

15th January 2023, 06:50 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fee expenses of PhD(English Literature) in Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya?

The fees expenses for doing Doctor of Philosophy (English Literature) in Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya would be Rs.28,500 per year along with other expenses.

You can visit the website www.dauniv.ac.in for more detailed information and other details regarding admission.

After completion of the course, you can start your career as Researcher & Scientist,Lecturer & Professor, Philosophical Journalist, Human Services Worker
Journalist, Editor & Critic etc.
17th January 2023, 04:18 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fee expenses of PhD(English Literature) in Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya?

The course fee of PhD English literature ranges between INR 50000 and INR 5,00,000
The course duration is minimum 3 years and maximum 5 years.
Those who have completed masters degree in english with 55% marks are eligible for admission.
Admission is granted on the basis of entrance exam .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?