30th April 2018, 02:41 PM
Unregistered

Fee expenses of PhD(Physical Education) in Dravidian University?

Respected Sir, can you please help me to know about the fee expenses of PhD program in Physical Education which is available in Dravidian University? Please let me know about the fee expenses asap. Waiting for your response!

Related Questions:
  1. Fee expenses of PhD(Engineering Education) in University of Engineering and Management, Jaipur? -- [New]
  2. Procedure to apply for an Education Loan to study MBBS in KIIT University? Total fee expenses of this course?
  3. What should I do further if already submitted Thesis of Ph.D Education to Dravidian University but din't get any information? Should I approach to the university?
  4. How to join M.Phil/Ph.D course? Is Dravidian University, distance education, kuppam, Chittor district recognized under UGC
  5. Fee expenses of MA(Education) in Bhartiyam Institute of Professional Education & Technology?
  6. Fee expenses of Diploma in Software Engineering in NICT Computer Education?
  7. When the admission of B.Ed(Special Education) will be started in Panjab University? Total fee expenses of B.Ed(Special Education)?
  8. Fee expenses of Diploma in Game Design in Animotion Multimedia Education?
  9. What is the cost spent to study MS in abroad?
  10. Will I get my Ph.D degree from Dravidian University?
  11. Fee expenses of BTech(EE) in Mizoram University?
  12. Fee expenses of Diploma in Education in Ramdarshan Institute of Education?
  13. How many PhD(Physical Education) seats are available in Dravidian University?
  14. Fee expenses of BFA(Animation) in Amity University? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Course structure and fee expenses of MPhil(Education) in Dr. CV Raman University?
  16. Admission procedure to study PhD(Physical Education) in Dravidian University?
  17. Course structure and duration of PhD(Physical Education) in Dravidian University?
  18. Fee expenses of PhD(Biochemistry) in Panjab University?
15th May 2019, 04:03 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fee expenses of PhD(Physical Education) in Dravidian University?

** Ph.D. Physical Education or Doctor of Philosophy in Physical Education is a Doctorate level Physical Education course.

** The fee expenses of Ph.D. (Physical Education) at Dravidian University is Rs.42000 to Rs.45000 per year.

** For the admission of this course, the candidate should have passed M.P. Ed. or it's Equivalent Degree from a recognized university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?