11th January 2015, 07:51 PM
Unregistered

Will I get my Ph.D degree from Dravidian University?

I applied phd in mathematics 2 year programme through a studycenter of dravidian university study center name is goutham degree college code. pc-019.they told that they arrange a guide to us.But recently we get a bad news about dravidian university. I paid nearly 70,000 towards to studycenter. can i eligible to get phd. otherwise can i get my fees back what i paid. I have reciepts for payments

Related Questions:
  1. How can I do Ph.D in Dravidian university? I've completed msw M.Phil
  2. Whether my PhD registration under Dravidian University stands valid?
  3. How to join M.Phil/Ph.D course? Is Dravidian University, distance education, kuppam, Chittor district recognized under UGC
  4. How can I get missing PhD registration number?
  5. Can I register for Ph.D(Off Campus Course/Distance) this year in Dravidian University? When is the date of applying and how should I proceed? Is distance mode Ph.D in Dravidian University recognized by UGC?
  6. Guidelines to write Ph.D Thesis
  7. PhD degree from CMJ university is accepted by Kurukshetra university or not?
  8. Dravidian University off-campus prelims Ph.D model question paper(Zoology)?
  9. Which universities in Andhra Pradesh provide Ph.D Chemistry Distance Course?
  10. Can I apply fro doctorate directly without doing masters degree? What is the eligibility to do doctorate? How many subjects are there in Doctorate Degree and what are the specializations?
  11. Are technical courses, PhD by research and Phd degree of CMJ University recognized by AICTE? PhD from CMJ University is equivalent to that of PhD from IITs etc.?
  12. Can a commerce graduate do correspondence degree in Psychology? University offering 1 year degree in Psychology?
  13. Qualification required for Doctor in Literature? When the admission will take place?
  14. Colleges and universities which offer PhD course?
  15. Is it reliable to get Ph.D degree from CMJ university? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. How to do Ph.D in IT? I have done B.E from AMIETE, Lodhi Road
  17. Is the PhD degree offered by Amity university valid?
  18. Regular master degree is important to do PhD from IGNOU or other university? Criteria and fee structure to do PhD?
28th March 2018, 05:31 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will I get my Ph.D degree from Dravidian University?

You can talk with the concerned college, if you have already paid the fee and don't want to continue. Refund of fee is a difficult thing, if it has been paid for admission.

Just make a request to refund, if you don't want to study. If they are not cooperating, then you can complain at the university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?