27th February 2016, 01:43 PM
Unregistered

Full details about Ph.D entrance exam in Pune University?

Full details about Ph.D entrance exam in Pune University? Can you please give me the details as I need to apply for the Ph.D course and I am looking for the information on the same. Hope that you will get the answer for me soon as possible.

Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Full details about Ph.D entrance exam in Pune University? -- [New]
  2. Detailed information, syllabus, examination date and pattern of Pune University PhD entrance exam?
  3. When the application form for PhD in Computer Science course is available at Pune University? Detailed information about this course?
  4. Detailed information about Ph.D entrance exam of Pune University?
  5. Details of M.Phil and PhD(Maths) full time course at Bangalore university? When to apply and details of entrance exam and fee structure?
  6. Date of entrance exam for admission in Ph.D in Law from Pune University?
  7. Can I apply for admission in Ph.D. in Pune University on the basis of NET-2010 score?
  8. Admission procedure after qualifying entrance exam in Osmania University for PhD(Management)? Fee expenses for full/part time PhD course? Whether Government offer fee reimbursement?
  9. Syllabus of PhD(Pharmacy) entrance test for Pune University
  10. Detailed information, syllabus and date of PhD(HR) entrance exam conducted by Pune University?
  11. How and when can I apply for Ph.D programme in Loyola? What is the fee structure for the full time course? Is there any entrance exam available to get into Ph.D?
  12. Details about Ph.D entrance from Pune University? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. How to do Ph.D in management after doing MBA? Best universities in Pune for admission in Ph.D Full Time?
  14. Detailed information about Jiwaji University PhD entrance exam?
  15. Will I get exempted to appear Pune University PhD entrance exam if qualify in SET?
  16. Is it necessary to appear in CSIR-UGC-NET to study PhD in Mathematics? List of colleges which offer PhD in Mathematics without NET?
  17. Colleges in Pune Providing Ph.D? Which entrance exam to be answered?
  18. Information about exams dates in 2010?
27th February 2016, 07:36 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Full details about Ph.D entrance exam in Pune University?

To be eligible to appear in Ph.D entrance examination which is conducted by Pune University, you must have completed Master's degree course with at least 50% aggregate marks from a recognised university. Candidates who have appeared and qualified GATE /GPAT /SET/NET/JRF/SRF examination with valid score are exempted from appearing in entrance examination. So, if you have completed Master's degree course, you are eligible to appear in Ph.D entrance examination in Pune University.
10th June 2020, 11:03 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Full details about Ph.D entrance exam in Pune University?

What is the difference between PET Exam & SET exam?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?