9th January 2014, 12:48 AM
Unregistered

Guidance for CSIR-NET (Maths) preparation

Sir,please guide me how to prepare for maths for CSIR-UGC NET.I no study matrials for the same.Please send techniques adopted by successful candidates.Also the cutoff marks in last exams.I'll be gratefull for guidance.I need guidance fin 2nd and 3rd paper.

14th January 2014, 08:00 PM
Support
Forum Staff

Thumbs up Re: Guidance for CSIR-NET (Maths) preparation

TIPS TO PREPARE FOR CSIR-NET MATHEMATICAL SCIENCE:

First thing which you need to follow every day for preparing CSIR NET Maths exam is to do hard work.. Yes, without that it's not possible to clear the exam at all. Make sure that you prepare atleast for 4 hrs everyday. Just make a schedule in such a way that you won't be disturbed with anything else other than your preparation.

-> I have attached the previous year model papers in this post which will help you to prepare for the exam. Just make sure that you go through it once to get the flow of questions asked and then prepare for it accordingly.

-> There are several books available in the market which will help you to prepare for the same. Some of the books which you can buy online are as follows,

Try to buy the above books and start your preparation right now without wasting any time. You can come out with flying colors if you just prepare well for the exam.
Attached Files
File Type: zip CSIR - Mathematical Science.zip(361.6 KB, 118 views)
22nd August 2016, 12:15 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Guidance for CSIR-NET (Maths) preparation

Is it enough to prepare Applied and Linear,Modern and Real analysis for JrF??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?