20th August 2016, 07:26 PM
Unregistered

Is PG diploma in Human Rights valid for Ph.D course?

I have completed my two years PG Diploma in Human Rights from Indian Institution of Human Rights New Delhi. Am I eligible for Ph.D. course?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I excel my future in Human Rights? Should I opt for PhD in Human Rights?
  2. Two year P.G.Diploma in Human Rights is equal to Master degree?
  3. Eligibility to appear in UGC-NET in Human Rights & Duties for PG Diploma holder?
  4. Eligibility to study M.Phil in Human Rights for PG Diploma holder? Where to approach?
  5. What are the courses available to study in Post Graduation for BBA-LLB candidate?
  6. Scope of correspondence PhD in Human Rights or Business after correspondence MBA?
  7. List of the institutes offering M.Phil in Human Rights? I have completed PG in Human Right from Indian Institute of Human Rights -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Fee structure for PG diploma in human rights? What is the scope for this course?
  9. When is PG human rights exam? What is the examination fee?
  10. IGNOU Certificate Programme in Human Rights- Human Rights : Society and Development Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  11. List of institutes offering distance M.Phil(Human Rights) course in Delhi
  12. When the application form of Chanakya University PhD(Human Rights Law) will be released? Eligibility to apply?
  13. What higher studies to do after MA in Human Rights?
  14. Am I eligible for Ph.D in Germany? I have done B.A Hons English with 2.90 CGPA
  15. Is there human rights law diploma course in ILS law college? What is its course duration and fee structure?
  16. Eligibility criteria to sit for NET exam in Human Rights field?
  17. Is there any correspondence course for law stream?
  18. Solved sample question papers of M.A.(Human Rights) 2nd year exam of Indian Institute of Human Rights?
21st August 2016, 08:51 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is PG diploma in Human Rights valid for Ph.D course?

PG diploma in human rights is not going to make you eligible for Ph.D course. You must obtain a post graduation degree with at least 55% marks to become eligible for admission.

In case, you belong to reserved category then you can get relaxation of 5% marks. Admission will be based on performance in written exam and interview stages.
22nd August 2016, 12:22 AM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is PG diploma in Human Rights valid for Ph.D course?

I am sorry to say that Post Graduation Diploma course is not valid to do Ph.D course as you have not completed your master degree.
Candidates those who have completed their Masters degree from a recognised University with a minimum of 55% of marks in it are eligible to opt for Ph.D courses.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?