8th March 2023, 12:51 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for MPhil in History part time?

How to apply for MPhil in History part time? Sir i have completed MA history course. Now i would like to study MPhil in history at any good Indian univercity under distance education. How can i apply ?

8th March 2023, 09:53 PM
TalatNaazGujrati

Default Re: How to apply for MPhil in History part time?

To apply for MPhil in History part-time, you can follow the below steps:
  • Research and identify the universities/institutions that offer MPhil in History part-time through distance education mode. You can check their websites or contact them directly for more information.
  • Check the eligibility criteria for the MPhil program, including the minimum required educational qualifications, minimum percentage of marks required, and any other requirements such as work experience or research experience.
  • Fill out the application form for the MPhil program as per the instructions provided by the university/institution. You may have to submit supporting documents such as mark sheets, certificates, and other relevant documents along with the application form.
  • Pay the application fee, if required, and submit the application form by the deadline.
  • After submission of the application, you may have to appear for an entrance examination or an interview, depending on the selection process of the university/institution.
  • Once you are selected for admission, you can enroll in the MPhil program and start attending the classes and pursuing research work as per the curriculum.

Note that the exact application process may vary from university to university, so it is advisable to check the official website or contact the university/institution directly for more information.
11th March 2023, 11:02 AM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for MPhil in History part time?

Procedure to apply for MPhil in History part time is given below:-

A quantitative qualification in a master's degree in history with a minimum of second class is must.
Candidates should have secured at least 55% of the aggregate marks or in an examination recognised as equivalent.
Admission to MPhil history course is through both entrance examination and merit based.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?