8th March 2023, 01:51 PM
Unregistered

How to do MPhil in Psychology from Delhi?

sir/Mam, I want to do MPhil in Psychology but i dont know how to do it in Delhi so please help me i am so confused.

8th March 2023, 10:51 PM
IAmPagal

Default Re: How to do MPhil in Psychology from Delhi?

There are several universities and colleges in Delhi that offer MPhil in Psychology. Here are the general steps you can follow to pursue MPhil in Psychology from Delhi:
  1. Research the universities and colleges in Delhi that offer MPhil in Psychology. Some popular ones include University of Delhi, Ambedkar University Delhi, Jamia Millia Islamia University, and Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University.
  2. Look for the admission criteria and eligibility requirements for the MPhil program at each university or college. Generally, you will need a master's degree in Psychology or a related field with a minimum of 55% marks.
  3. Check if the university or college requires you to clear any entrance exam such as the National Eligibility Test (NET) or the entrance exam conducted by the university itself.
  4. Fill out the application form for the MPhil program and attach all the necessary documents such as mark sheets, certificates, and ID proof.
  5. Submit the application form along with the required application fee within the deadline mentioned by the university or college.
  6. If you meet the eligibility criteria and clear the entrance exam (if required), you will be called for an interview.
  7. Attend the interview and complete any other admission formalities such as document verification and fee payment.
Once you have completed these steps and have been admitted to the MPhil program, you can start your studies in Psychology. You will need to complete coursework, research, and a thesis to earn your MPhil degree.
11th March 2023, 12:12 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do MPhil in Psychology from Delhi?

Procedure to do MPhil in Psychology from Delhi:-

All the candidates seeking admission to the MPhil programme in a Delhi University are required to register online.
Admission to MPhil programmes is through a written examination, followed by an interview .

Comman eligibility criteria for M.Phil :-
Postgraduate degree with the 55% aggregate.

Duration:-
2 years.

Selection procedure :-
Delhi University Entrance Test + interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?