8th March 2023, 12:59 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for NET exam if i have got good marks in MPhil (from TGOU)?

Am I eligible for NET exam if i have got good marks in MPhil (from TGOU) and but do not have the same for M.Sc

9th March 2023, 05:32 PM
Msdhoni02

Default Re: Am I eligible for NET exam if i have got good marks in MPhil (from TGOU)?

1. To be eligible to take the UGC NET examination, candidates must meet certain criteria set by the CBSE.

2. They must hold a Master's degree in the relevant subject with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point-scale wherever the grading system is followed) from a recognized university or equivalent degree from a foreign educational institution.
11th March 2023, 10:53 AM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for NET exam if i have got good marks in MPhil (from TGOU)?

If you have secured at least 55% marks in your master's degree, then you are eligible to appear for NET exam.
To be eligible for the National Eligibility Test (NET), the candidate must have a master's degree or equivalent in any discipline from a recognised University with at least 55% marks ( 50% for reserved categories).
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?