7th October 2015, 10:26 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for PhD entrance exam of Down Town University, Assam?

Sir,
I want to appear on PhD entrance exam at Down Town university, Assam for this session. Please tell me how I can apply for this entrance exam?

27th January 2017, 05:53 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How to apply for PhD entrance exam of Down Town University, Assam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
I want to appear on PhD entrance exam at Down Town university, Assam for this session. Please tell me how I can apply for this entrance exam?
The candidates can apply to the PhD in Down Town University, Assam through application form along with prescribed AdtURET (Assam Down Town University – Research Entrance Test). The students who have passed Master’s Degree in the concerned subject with 55% marks are eligible to apply for the AdtURET. The admission will be done through an entrance examination (AdtURET) and the viva. The successful candidates will apply for course work of six months duration. The Assam Down Town University website link is Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?