6th September 2015, 06:45 PM
Unregistered

How to avail for full time Ph.D. studies in Psychology field?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply in best university for Ph.D in Psychology if pursuing graduation from distance education? Is there any shortest way to pursue Ph.D program?
  2. Possibility to do PhD in Children Psychology for MCA and B.Ed Degree holder? List of universities which offer PhD in Children Psychology?
  3. Scope of PhD in clinical psychology in India: Salary wise and Job wise? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. What is the eligibility criteria and selection criteria for doing Ph.D in organisational psychology?
  5. Career scope after doing graduation in psychology?
  6. Universities in India that provide Ph.D in tourism studies/management/administration?
  7. Syllabus for Women Scientist Scholarship Scheme(WOS-S) and Assessment Council in Association with DST? Date of the entrance exam?
  8. Can a commerce graduate do correspondence degree in Psychology? University offering 1 year degree in Psychology?
  9. Can I go for B.A in psychology distance education and then proceed with M.A and PhD? PhD also comes with distance education?
  10. Which type of PhD should I do full time or part time? Going to university daily is necessary in regular PhD? Syllabus, books and question papers for it?
  11. Universities for Part-time PhD in Chemistry
  12. Is it a right decision to go for MA in Psychology (Correspondence course) after graduating in B.A in Economics? Fee structure, course duration and future job prospects?
  13. Colleges in Mumbai who conducts PhD in Pharmaceutics? Difference between part time and full time PhD?
  14. Eligibility for PhD in Psychology?
  15. PHD after completing MA Psychology in Distant Education?
  16. How may I apply for Ph.D course in psychology? Is there any provision for pursuing part time Ph.D course?
  17. How to do Ph.D after M.Pharmaceutics? Difference between parttime and fulltime PhD?
  18. Is it possible to do full time course after completing B.E EEE? Which are the psychology courses?
9th June 2016, 08:18 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How to avail for full time Ph.D. studies in Psychology field?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

The eligibility to do PhD in Psychology is a Master’s Degree in the relevant subject with a minimum of 55% marks from a recognised university. The aspirant has to appear for a PhD Entrance Test and interview for the admission to PhD. You may be exempted from entrance if you cleared GATE/SET/SLET/NET examinations. The PhD in Psychology is available in many universities in India like
Christ University - Official Website
Madras University - Official Website
Delhi University - Official Website
Mumbai University - Official Website
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?