13th June 2021, 07:01 PM
Unregistered

How to become an Assistant Professor in a private college after BCA?

What step to follow to become a Professor after my BCA? I want to become at least Assistant Professor in a good private college.

13th June 2021, 10:52 PM
Singhskomal

Default Re: How to become an Assistant Professor in a private college after BCA?

If you want to become professor. You should be postgraduate with minimum 55% with recognized University after that you can appear for UGC NET exam its a entrance exam for ph.d (doctors in philosophy) than you can become professor...you may become assistant professor during your your ph.d..
15th June 2021, 11:47 AM
honeyroy
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to become an Assistant Professor in a private college after BCA?

Procedure to become an Assistant Professor in a private college after BCA is given below.

You have to completed MCA iwith minimum aggregate of 55% or above from recognized university.

Most of the private university directly recuit MCA candidates through interview.

For same recognized Private institution or Government Institute, you have to secure CSIR/ NET score.

If you have valid NET/ CSIR or equivalent exam score than you can apply for the position of professor in any reputed colleges.

Your final selection will be done through personal interview.
15th June 2021, 12:48 PM
Msdhoni02

As per UGC norms PhD is required to become a professor. First you need to complete MCA or equivalent Masters degree. After that you need to qualify NET/SLET/GATE exam to join PhD. I guess with MCA+PhD you can only teach BCA/MCA students. The upper age limit to appear in the NET exam is 28 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?