13th June 2021, 07:01 PM
Unregistered

How a graduate can become a Professor without money?

I am bcm graduate. But I want to be a professor. But I have not lots of money. What should I do next?? I Want to know how to became professor? without money?

13th June 2021, 10:04 PM
Singhskomal

Default Re: How a graduate can become a Professor without money?

If you want to become professor in college. You should get master's degree with minimum 55% with recognized University after that you can appear for JRF( junior research fellowship) scholarships exam UGC NET exams (entrance exam)to get admission in ph.d( doctors in philosophy) after clearing JRF you get scholarships for ph.d...and become professor..
15th June 2021, 01:06 PM
jeet2porwal

Procedure to be professor for graduate student without money can be seen below.

You have to pay very little amount as fee of your master degree course.

You have to complete MCom in relevant subjects with minimum aggregate of 55% from recognized university than you have to go through UGC NET/ CSIR exam and crack it with good score.

Now you can apply for position of Assistant Professor in any university.

Your final selection will be done through interview.
15th June 2021, 01:18 PM
Msdhoni02

You have to complete post-graduation with 55% marks from any university. Then, you will have to qualify National Eligibility Test to be eligible for Professor.
If you do not have money to study post-graduation then you can apply for education loan from several banks like Axis bank, ICICI bank, HDFC bank, etc.
You will get loan under the interest rate of 10% in most of these banks.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?