1st June 2020, 01:37 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply to study PhD(Hindi) with 61% in MA?

I have completed my MA in Hindi and scored 61% marks from Kakatiya University. Now, I am planning to do PhD in Hindi. How can I apply for the PhD program? I don't have any idea of applying for PhD program. Kindly help me!

5th June 2020, 05:44 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply to study PhD(Hindi) with 61% in MA?

Candidates who have completed M. Phil degree and a postgraduate degree in any stream with a minimum of 55% marks or equivalent grade points from a recognised University are eligible.
candidates who have completed their masters degree in any stream with 55% off marks or equivalent grade point from a recognised University are eligible for this course.

Admission for this course is based on the marks of entrance exams conducted by the colleges.
most of the colleges in AP student based on the marks obtained in their masters for M.Phil degree.
5th June 2020, 06:17 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Procedure to study PhD Hindi:-

Candidates who have completed their master's degree with 55% of marks or equivalent grade points from a recognised University are eligible for this course.

Admission process:-

Admission for this course is based on the marks of entrance exams conducted by the colleges. Most of colleges select students based on the marks obtained in their master's degree or MPhil degree for PhD admission.

Some reputed colleges conduct entrance exams for this course admission.

Some of the common entrance exams are:-
CVVET
NET
JRF
SLET etc.

Students who are cleared written test can attend the personal interview to join this course. Based on their performance, they will be selected for admission.
6th June 2020, 04:22 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

The admission procedure to study PhD in Hindi at Kakatiya University is a candidate must have passed Post Graduation in the relevant field from a recognized university. Admission selection will be on the basis of entrance test which is conducted by the university.

Interested candidate can download the application form from university website www.kakatiya.ac.in. Fill the application form with all the required details and attach all the necessary documents with the application fee. Submit the form at the university office.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?