21st December 2016, 04:05 PM
Unregistered

Where should I apply in Delhi to study B.Sc Radiology from distance mode? What is the fee structure to study this course?

Hello sir, I am working in Delhi and want to study B.Sc Radiology in distance mode from here. Please tell me where should I apply for it? What is the fee structure to study this course?

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges in Sweden to study master degree in Electrical stream in distance mode? Fee structure and eligibility for it?
  2. Can I apply for IAS exam through my distance certificate of BSc Radiology(Lateral)?
  3. Last date to apply, fee structure and syllabus for M Phil in Education through distance mode?
  4. What is the fee structure of M.P.Ed by distance mode? -- [New]
  5. How to get student visa of Canada to study oral medicine and radiology and donation fee details? Application procedure, dates and details of tuition fee for the same?
  6. Is it possible to study BA in Anthropology through distance learning? If yes, then list some colleges in Delhi?
  7. Difference between distance mode and regular mode?
  8. Where should I study Distance M.A. in Hindi? Total fee expenses?
  9. Can a BBA holder do CS in distance mode? What is the admission procedure and fee structure for CS?
  10. How can I do M.Phil or PhD through distance learning? Universities and study centres in West Bengal for doing M.Phil and PhD through distance education mode?
  11. Can I study B.Sc(Radiology) without appearing any entrance exam? Is there any scope of Radiology?
  12. Does Delhi University offer M.Sc in Radiology course?
  13. Fee structure, process and lists of colleges in Delhi NCR?
  14. Course structure and fee expenses to study distance M.A.(Education) in Periyar University?
  15. Can I study Radiology after completion of B.Sc(Zoology)?
  16. Can I apply to study B.Sc(Radiology) without appearing in any entrance exam? Scope of Radiology/Radiography?
  17. Am i eligible to study MA English from EFLU through distance mode? What is the fee structure?
  18. Can I pursue LLB being a candidate of MA in Political Science? -- [Most Discussed]
22nd December 2016, 02:36 PM
Abhijeet_2016
Senior Member+

Default Re: Where should I apply in Delhi to study B.Sc Radiology from distance mode? What is the fee structure to study this course?

Hello,

You can directly apply in Delhi University if you have a plan to study Bsc Radiology in distance mode.Visit the University website and see for the dates of admission mentioned for in circulars. These dates vary therefore i can not tell you the exact date of form availability but you need to be updated with the university website.

Thanks
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?