4th January 2018, 09:13 PM
Unregistered

Can a BA Art student study Post Graduate Diploma in Banking? Where to apply to study this course?

I am BA Art student and have taken Mathematics as a subject. I want to know can I study Post Graduate Diploma in Banking? Where to apply to study this course?

Related Questions:
  1. Cost to study PG Diploma in Banking & Finance course from private colleges?
  2. An Arts graduate can study Post Graduate Diploma in Journalism and Mass Communication? Where to apply to study this course?
  3. Can a Mathematics graduate study PG Diploma in Financial Management course? Criteria to study it in Hyderabad?
  4. What are the options available after M.Com completion?
  5. How to study Post Graduate Diploma in Counselling Psychology from government universities? -- [New]
  6. What is the fee structure of IFBI course? When will it be started?
  7. Procedure to study Post Graduate Diploma in Banking from Sikkim Manipal University?
  8. Is Post Graduate Diploma in Fire and Safety Management beneficial for Art graduate? Scopes of this course?
  9. Where should I go to study Post Graduate Diploma in Banking and Finance course? Fee structure and duration of this course?
  10. Post Graduate Diploma specialization for B.Sc Biochemistry student? Where to apply for study?
  11. Which college is best in Hyderabad to study Post Graduate Diploma in Banking and Finance? How can I get a job in banking sector?
  12. Can I do MBBS after BSc Nursing in China? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Can I join IFBI course if I am 29 years old
  14. Eligibility to study Banking & Finance Diploma course for F.Y.B.Com student? Possibility to study this Diploma along with B.Com?
  15. Government colleges to study Post Graduate Diploma in Banking & Finance? Total fees required for the course?
  16. Can a B.Sc Physiotherapy candidate study Post Graduate Diploma in Emergency Medical Services? Where to apply for it?
  17. CAT score to get Post Graduate Diploma in Insurance & Banking in IIMs?
  18. List of best institutions to study Post Graduate Diploma in Tourism and Hospitality with admission procedure?
9th January 2018, 04:24 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can a BA Art student study Post Graduate Diploma in Banking? Where to apply to study this course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am BA Art student and have taken Mathematics as a subject. I want to know can I study Post Graduate Diploma in Banking? Where to apply to study this course?

Yes, a BA art student can study a Post Graduate Diploma in Banking course. Candidates with a bachelor’s degree in any discipline with at least 50% marks from a recognized university are eligible to study the PG Diploma in Banking course. Candidates can apply online for the course. Duration of the course is one year. Candidates can study the course in the following colleges:

Symbiosis Centre for Distance Learning - Official Website

BSE Institute Limited - Official Website

Indian Institute of Commerce and Trade (IICT) - Official Website

Indira College of Commerce & Science - Official Website
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?