26th April 2021, 03:53 AM
Unregistered

How can I become a Professor through a PhD(Mathematics) course at Central University of Tamil Nadu?

Hello friends, I am planning to pursue a PhD(Mathematics) course which is available at Central University of Tamil Nadu. I want to become a Professor. Can any of you let me know how I can become a Professor through this PhD program? Thank you!

27th April 2021, 12:22 AM
Pikachuuuu

Default Re: How can I become a Professor through a PhD(Mathematics) course at Central University of Tamil Nadu?

Procedure to become a Professor through a PhD(Mathematics) course at Central University of Tamil Nadu is;

You have complete PhD program with minimum 50: from this university.

You have to appear and crack UGC NET or equivalent exam with good score. On the basis of marks obtained in UGC NET or equivalent exam you can appear in different interview for the recruitment of professor.
27th April 2021, 12:21 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I become a Professor through a PhD(Mathematics) course at Central University of Tamil Nadu?

Procedud to become a Professor through a PhD(Mathematics) course at Central University of Tamil Nadu:-

Elligibility Criteria:-
The candidate should have passed master's degrees with minimum 55% marks from a recognised University are eligible to apply for Ph.D entrance exam.
For SC/ ST candidate is 55% and above master degree.

There is no age criteria.

You must have a valid CSIR NET scorecard.

The admission of the candidate will be done on the basis of marks obtained in the entrance examination and personal interview.
27th April 2021, 12:28 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Procedure to become a Professor through a PhD(Mathematics) course at Central University of Tamil Nadu:-

Candidates must have completed Master Degree/MPhil Degree in Mathematics, Applied Mathematics from a recognised University.

Candidates must have scored at least 55% aggregate in their Master's degree / MPhil degree.

There is no age restriction to pursue this course.

Candidates have to qualify entrance examination required to get admission in this course just like NET, JRF, GATE, CUCET etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?